kingdavidmco435: David when I read this article I was just as surprised as you were. To voice your opinion and get indicted with criminal charges is preposterous. I think this case is going to make it up all the way to the supreme court because frankly their really is not enough laws to convict someone. We need to watch this all fold out because let me tell you this is going to change trolling in the Internet forever.
Have you ever came across an annoying person who has posted a comment that almost incites an online riot? I mean statements that are clearly intended to offend and piss people off like the one I found on Yahoo answers. Here is an example below:
” Who else hates fat people?
Who else hates…
- mcocharmaineg reblogged this from brittshirk and added:
- noirmatrix reblogged this from kingdavidmco435 and added:
- brittshirk reblogged this from kingdavidmco435 and added:
- therealshep reblogged this from kingdavidmco435 and added:
- kingdavidmco435 posted this